Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Some of you may be feeling the after-effects of one last hoo-rah for Mardi Gras last night (I hope you were able to enjoy some Jambalaya, Crawfish, Hurricanes and beads)...I, for one, am not (even though I participated in most of those last night). Even if I was, I can't be too down with anything today...since we are one day removed from...PITCHERS AND CATCHERS DAY, Y'ALL!!!!

I've often joked that I will not take time off in the holiday season or around New Years because my "holiday season" starts on Opening Day. No matter how much work I need to do, the Mets Home Opener is something I need to attend. Boom. End of story.

I have nothing else to report. Just anticipating some fun stuff with the Stems this year (but talk to me again come All-Star Break). I will be in attendance at Open Workouts at the end of the month with Chap and Joey from Studious Metsimus. I will not be live-blogging (too lazy to bring my laptop) but will be posting pics up on Facebook and Twitter (@coopz22) intermittently I'm sure.

Oh by the way, this reminds me, get on Facebook and "fan" My Summer Family if you are already on Facebook...according to the ranks, I guess I do have more than two readers! And I garnered a following when I did my west coast trip last year, so definitely follow me on my many road trips this year as well!

1 comment:

Julie/ChicagoMetsFan.com said...

Are you still planning to hit up the series in Pittsburgh?