Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ya Gotta Believe This Winter!

Dear MSF member and friend, Chap, is running on the Team McGraw for the Tug McGraw Foundation in the 2010 NY Marathon.

Chap is looking to raise $3000 by next October, and she's doing well so far with her Mets Connections!!

Check out her fundraising page at Active.com. Chap is an inspiration, putting on smiles while running miles and being an inspiration for living her best life ever. She always keeps believin', like all Mets fans should and do...like Tug McGraw himself.

4 comments:

slgc said...

Thanks for promoting this Coop - you're a good friend :)

Ed Leyro said...

Already did my part by donating. Now I'm going to write a blog about the Tug McGraw Foundation and the marathon on my site. Why stop at $3,000? If we can get the word out, we can surpass that goal!

hodges14 said...

hey I see a bleed orange and blue link in your links, If you're looking for the Bleeding Orange and Blue, it's hodges14.blogspot.com

Jason said...

This is a great sports blog you have here man. It’s a very good read. I have a sports blog myself but I specifically cover the New York Giants. I’ve been a fan all my life and it’s great writing about them. I would like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around. It can’t hurt us, it’s a win/win on both sides.

Please let me know if this is possible. Take care and keep up the good work.

Jason
GIANTStalk.com