Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rock the VOTE!

Hey boys and girls, it's The Coop's favorite time of year again. Nope, not All-star Break (which I roundly boycott), but *drum roll please* THE ANNUAL HATE HALL OF FAME VOTING!!!

The Hate Hall is run by none other than the Great Metstradamus, and there are no limits to the hatred on this list, including in the past former Mets and former Brave and Cardinal bastards, and newly anointed Philly Phucks.

Check out the inaugural list here, along with subsequent follow-ups.

So what are you waiting for? Vote early, vote often. (Actually I don't know if you can vote often - so definitely make it calculated. I am leaning towards Shane Victorino myself).

Love, the Coop

2 comments:

Sassdawg. said...

I had to write in the

Phanatic.... I am with Tommy Lasorda and I friggin hate that guy.

and Jack Clark, when I was a kid, I hated that guy, always seemed to get the big hit against the mets.

CharlieH said...

We. Are. Dead.