Monday, October 13, 2008

Decompression Mode

Hi to my two loyal readers! Coop is back, but not for long. See, I took some time off after the last game. Though I had made my peace with losing and just getting on with the offseason, I think I had just emotionally cut myself off, that I felt like Jenny in Forrest Gump when she returns home after long years on drugs and drinking and men. I felt like I could sleep for years and years...

But not to fret, i'll be back tonight with some words of wisdom, tying up 2008, and moving on to the offseason. I'm also rooting for the Rays, if anyone cares.

Later...

3 comments:

jules said...

Go Rays! Even though I'm not watching anymore baseball this year.

Sassdawg. said...

Hells yeah, if there's a team that reminds me of the 69 Mets more than the Rays.... Go Rays!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Leggett said...

BPPOW? Coop? What does it mean?

Thanks for stopping by on Random Fandom Red Sox NYC;

It was August 11th with the Pirates, where I cried bitterly on the Ramp, between Mezzanine and The Exit, when the MF 'pen, blew it for Pedro;

It would be my last appearance inside of Shea Stadium;

Fcuk Freddie and Fcuk Jeffy!