Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh this is just too good

Only question is, what happens if I go to this and they suddenly discover that I'm an "Undesirable".

How lucky would one guy have to be to get not only Larry "Put one in his neck" Anderson, The Phanatic, and Shane "The Flyin Pig Fucker" Victorino all in one place, now how lucky would a guy have to be to get them all to them selves for a week.

Look here!!!! I think I might have to go to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/fan_forum/aaa_cruise.jsp

2 comments:

Coop said...

Dawg, I will go so long as I can poop in Victorino's food and give him a norovirus.

Sassdawg. said...

Hah, I think I would have to wear my Jose Reyes jersey the entire cruise. Do I get extra points if I push the Phanatic off of a wave runner during activities.