Monday, April 07, 2008

Are You Ready For Some BASEBALL!?!?!?!?!?

Dykstraw said it best last Monday.

"I like it when the Mets open on the road. It's like we get two Opening days."

And what could be better? That's like a kid getting two Christmases.

I think I look forward to this day of the year more than say Christmas or even my birthday. Well, my birthday is right around Christmas, so I probably don't look forward to either.

Anyway, I don't have much to write. I mean, the only thing that I have any kind of hope for is that the '86 Mets started 2-3 on the season. But then, this team is not the '86 Mets.

They are the 2008 Mets. I'm hopeful. And as a Mets fan, that's what you do - hold out for hope.

See you in Section 14 tomorrow. Go Mets.

3 comments:

crazymetgirl said...

I'm excited for tomorrow too... and Ryan is seriously like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve tonight...

They need to kick some serious Philly ass tomorrow. I'm not playin' around anymore.

Make a damn statement.

Will said...

When I still lived in NY, the home opener was a holiday from school or work. Now I need to wait for them to come to LA, which happens next month, thankfully. Lets go Mets.

MP said...

It was a somber holiday.