Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ollie WHO??

My Sweet Pea wasn't at Duffy's that night, unfortunately, but I certainly made up for it with these pics.

First up - YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! That aint no sausage in my pocket, lovely ladies. Boo yah!!! Zoe, Jose Valentin, Moi, Becks and SNK.
No hot tubs, either...I also wonder if there is no Ground Round in PSL...

Next - we cornered Andy Hernandy (aka Anderson Hernandez) for a pic as he just wanted eat dinner and have a drink quietly. When I met this dude below, I thanked him for the second to last game in 2007. I did tell him that 54,000 people collectively dying of heart attacks in the stands IS NOT A GOOD THING, JOHN!!! Such a nice guy. May be one of my new faves this year. Oh hell, he was always one of my faves. And the piece de resistance, Moi, Duaner Sanchez and Zoe. CrazyMetGirl's son Ryan actually grabbed me from the middle of a very important conversation (with my beer...) and asked if it was him. I was like - it's Dirt McGirt himself. He posed for some pics, then he and the guy who called himself his financial advisor came over and bought the crew drinks and food. I have a confession to make...my heart may belong to Oh pea, but I'll tell you what...Dirty is pretty smokin. *SIGH* Such dreamy eyes. OK I'm done being girly.

9 comments:

Andrew V. said...

Gosh golly, I need to make it down to PSL, and quick.

How can you say Dirty's eyes are gorgeous behind those coke bottles?! (kidding)

Why does John Maine look like that awkward tall kid from middle school who everyone begs to play basketball, but he'd rather sit at home and do crossword puzzles? (maybe because that's what he did in middle school)

Anyway. I really need to get down to PSL to hang out with some fellow bloggers. You seemed to have a good time...lucky!

crazymetgirl said...

We agree... John Maine has moved up several spots in our "fave Mets" list. Such a nice guy!

Also, someone stole Ryan's camera today at school... of course, before he had uploaded all his pics :-( Fortunately, most of what he had on his, I also had on mine, but there were a few that only he had (he and Duaner at Duffy's, he and Omar at Dodgertown...)

Good thing he has a good memory....

And yes, I'm reading you faithfully ... you and Zoe are now officially bookmarked... and you've inspired me to be more diligent with my blog!

MP said...

I hope the picture with Filthy Sanchez is both framed and autographed. Pièce de résistance indeed. I need to go to Spring Training.

Julie/ChicagoMetsFan.com said...

Great pictures and recap of your trip! Thanks for sharing. I hope to make a PSL trip next year.

Zoe said...

Heart John Maine. HEART. What a cool guy to have on our team!

Ken Dynamo said...

JM rockin a metallica t shirt? pretty dope. who's in charge of the locker room stereo this year?

Toasty Joe said...

Coop, these are GREAT! I'm jealous! Well, not exactly jealous per se....um, not that there's anything wrong with that...

will said...

ugh i am so jealous. also, john maine may look like a stork but i <3 him completely.

will said...

also i am glad someone else calls him andy hernandy. also? HE'S CUTE OMG.

/gay