Sunday, December 23, 2007

Met Divas Say - Merry New Year!

It may be approaching Christmas for many of you out there, but to the Coop, it is also her bday. While I turned 29 again, I was able to celebrate with old friends and new...new being the contingent of folks I was able to meet through the Mets.

So I may be laying low for the next few days, unless Omar decides to orchestrate a trade for Johan Santana or Erik Bedard without mortgaging the farm, but in the meantime, on behalf of the Met Divas/JWPs, we say Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year...Peace be with you!!

1 comment:

Michael Leggett said...

Both Of You look BETTER Than that Baseball Diva on "New Years Eve With Carson Daly" on NBC, as He tried to upstage the New Year, itself:

His Name? Well, Of Course, is A-Rod;

I wonder if he'll upstage the Papal Mass @ Yankee Stadium, by just Showing Up?