Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Full Authority? Yeah, right!

Hey guys, sorry I have not been around lately. Besides work handing my ass to me, my car dying and other little dramas, let's just say that taking a break from baseball is actually betty betty good to me right now.

However, that doesn't mean I've been completely out of the loop. Check out my column over at Flushing University today, about how I feel Omar's not actively pursuing Paul LoDuca (which i actually don't have a problem with) but actively pursuing the likes of Yorvit Torrealba has everything to do with him not having the full authority he says he has. Read on at Full Autonomy, My Foot.

2 comments:

Me said...

As if The Collapse wasn't enough, now Mets fans have to deal with a player named "Yorvit"? When will the humiliation end?

Michael Leggett said...

Jeffy's In The Way:

Needs an Upper Level Ankle Hang;

BADLY