Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dirty Duaner and Other Tidbits

So it's another lazy Sunday in baseball land. However, while waiting for my morning bagel, I was very pleased to read an interesting story on Duaner Sanchez, the most powerful man on the Mets, in the Daily News this morning. "Do You Remember Duaner Sanchez" was a great piece written by Adam Rubin, and I have to say it does paint a fair picture of Duaner.

Also those pics of Dirty are HOT!

Some interesting information though -- though many reports pointed to Duaner being out at midnight, Sanchez says that the accident happened around 9 pm (though police reports also back it up being around midnight). All other stuff seems to pan out -- the fact they took a cab, to be responsible, blah blah blah. It's a very good read and I highly recommend it.

Nothing new to report in Met land. But I do have to say that as a result of the blogosphere, I have met some interesting people. I have been gallivanting with Zoe many times since the Mets' season ended. I saw Metsgrrl and her TBF last night. And I have to plans to see my girl SNK in about two weeks.

Of course, we have tons more in common than baseball. But the Mets did bring us together and inevitably, all conversation turns to our mutual love for that team in Queens.

It's like baseball season never ends in the Blog World. And what a perfect world that would be.

1 comment:

Benny blanco from da bronx said...

Coop I <3 you.

I want to write a whole bunch of stuff but its the same thing I've written for days. All I can do is nod my head and sigh.