Sunday, September 09, 2007

Who's YOUR Papi? PEDRO IS!!!!

Anybody wanna use my Swiffa'?? (Thanks Phanatic!!!)

Suh-WEEEEEP!!!!!

Today, with Pedro out on the mound...timely hitting...taking out one of the best pitchers in the game (although, personally, I think he is overrated)...it feels like the good ol' days again.

And by good ol' days, I mean, like 2006 good ol' days.

I had a great "date" with SNK today...and we are batting 1.000 for our games this year, thank you very much! We have another date, a rain check if you will, in the Cooper seats for the make-up game against the Cards this month.

Which brings up this point...the game on September 27 vs the Cards is the only game for the rest of the month not against an NL East team.

Translation: It's go time.

Not much more to say but I will be at the game on Wednesday evening with the lovely Zoe...and its the Braves series. Boo-yah!!!!

Bring on Larry Jones, that whiny little pussy bitch!!! YEAH!!

10 comments:

will said...

i was there in the upper res, having a lovely time up until mota came in, and after the home run and the GODAWFUL throw to second, i put my hat over my face and said "i can't watch this," and went for a little stroll.

nice to have the win, however.

Coop said...

Yeah Will, I got up to go to the bathroom then LOL

debmc said...

Dahlink, happy you're happy :) !

Listen, dahlink, this team is finally playing "up to its potential;" finally looking as if they care what happens, and how they look WHILE it happens, and it's finally fun and exciting to watch the Mets :) !!!!!!

I'm looking forward to a reverse sweep of the Phillies, and another sweep of the Braves at Shea this week!

debmc said...

Dahlink, happy you're happy :) !

Listen, dahlink, this team is finally playing "up to its potential;" finally looking as if they care what happens, and how they look WHILE it happens, and it's finally fun and exciting to watch the Mets :) !!!!!!

I'm looking forward to a reverse sweep of the Phillies, and another sweep of the Braves at Shea this week!

dave said...

I swear that the Braves time their pitching rotation so that the Mets face Hudson & Smoltz every time. Doesn't matter though if this team keeps running on all cylinders. And all this with Reyes mired in a horrendous slump!

Coop said...

Dave, we seem to do a lot better against proven commodities than scrubs anyway, bring on Smoltz, Hudson...Peavy and Young for that matter!!!

Zoe said...

What a cool game that was!!! Oh, let's hope the boys keep it up.

Hmmm, wonder if you'll appreciate the latest pic of your man over at my place :)

Ken Dynamo said...

your description on Larry Jones is spot on.

Sassdawg. said...

So I'm late getting home from work and what happens, I flip the game on and I hear Ron and Gary touting the virtues of White Castle...The New Jersey institution. Hah must be the onions.

Sassdawg. said...

Let's go Rockies!