Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mets Get Some PELF-HELP!

YEAH! YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS!! YEAH!

WOO. Sorry, tension breaker, had to be done.

What a weird parallel universe we live in. After the Mets get what they needed out of Pelfrey (a little shaky from what I saw, but he did what he needed to do AND got his win. Woo hoo!), we started to pay attention to...The Cardinals game?

I mean, have we truly sold our souls? (Take a look at who drove in the winning run. Irony. You really can't script baseball, huh. Who knew he'd actually HELP us in a year?)

Moises Alou. I have a song for you...Wanna hear it? Hear it goes? Well too bad, i can't find the Youtube for it, but it's "I think I Love you."

And...I got notice that my postseason tickets are at the ready.

I think the Mets are. They need to seal the deal already.

Oh and as of tonight, the magic number is...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

Number nine...

9 comments:

LEHE said...

Yadir finally does something constructive for the Mets. PS Doesn't Molina look like the kid from Field of Dreams?

dave said...

How much do you love Moises Alou right now? He's like our Willis Reed. Limps on the field, cracks some hits then takes an early exit. The guy is lethal. Love it. Make sure he keeps taking those vitamins.

debmc said...

Beat on the brat... with a baseball bat... oh, yeah, OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Don't know why, that just came to mind when reading your little "number nine" ditty there, Coop, lol.

BTW, check out FU today. I'm sort of back.... for now... lol :0 !

debmc said...

Beat on the brat... with a baseball bat... oh, yeah, OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Don't know why, that just came to mind when reading your little "number nine" ditty there, Coop, lol.

BTW, check out FU today. I'm sort of back.... for now... lol :0 !

GaryG said...

Coop,

Winning sure feels better than the alternative. I thought we were stuck in a Groundhog's Day movie there for a while.

Bullpen came up big. That really was the difference maker (yes I think Alou is clutch), but the difference is we didn't blow 4 run leads for a change.

Anonymous said...

I want my Met Tattoo Coop !!!

will said...

i was out at a bar playing pool and junk and paying attention to the mets via text, and i looked up at the tv screen later on. the following took place:

me: the phillies lost!
friend: awesome!
me: GOOOOOO YADIER!!!!!!!!!!
me + friend: what the fuck just happened.

The Man said...

Like the site Coop, link mine and i'll link yours :D

www.firewillie.blogspot.com

dykstraw said...

He really should be fired.