Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Bullpen Problems Fixed! (Just Score Lots of Runs...)

I don't have a lot of time to write today but two thoughts:

1.) Oh Pea had a no-hitter for 2 2/3 innings!! But after he gave up his first hit...he didn't harness his best stuff last night (after I was lobbying on several sites that he should MOST DEFINITELY be in the starting rotation for the postseason), but at least this wasn't a night where most Mets fans were saying - Dag, if only we could have scored more runs. I mean, I can't get too worried. His last game seriously the team should have scored more runs and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

2.) Paul F'ing LoDuca. 7 RBIs. 2 3-run jacks!!!

3.) Jose Reyes AND David Wright both went 0-fers last night. How amazing is it that the majority of the offense for this season goes to sleep, and the rest of the team fills in. Having Pedro back DEFINITELY set the tone for the rest of the season.

4.) It looks like Jose will have the day off, plus a scheduled travel day tomorrow. I say this is good. But am I the only one who thinks...he's not just tired, but he may be ill. I know, shutter the thought...but when i watch him around the bases and even in the field, I can't help but think...mono. That would tremendously suck and I just hope that two days off in a row will certainly help.

5.) Damn Atlanta. It also looks like Larry Jones is none too happy with the way things are called around him these days. (What a little pussy bitch).

But I can't complain too much. This is the ever elusive five-game win streak the team hasn't had ALL SEASON. As a wise man once said..."Amazin'!"

7 comments:

debmc said...

Coop, check out my post on amazinz.com regarding Ron Darling's WFAN interview this morning.... I mention you and your BPP... http://amazinz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20846.

LOL

will said...

larry can eat my fuck

Coop said...

So tell us how you *really* feel Will LOL

Coop said...

Deb, I'll check it out. Thanks for the shout-out!!! At Jake A Palooza, I think some people were quite "shocked" at some of the things I call the players on this team LOL

will said...

HONESTLY. how many times has larry been a whiney little bitchass this year. first he complained about the interleague schedule. and then he and smoltzy had their public bitchfest. and now the umpiring.

HEY LARRY? maybe your team just SUCKS now and you guys are as OVER as other 90s relics like hypercolor, grunge, and the entire genre of classic-literature-turned-into-teen-romcoms, HOW ABOUT THAT.

god i hate him.

Coop said...

Will, you are my new hero.

debmc said...

I second that, lol. And raise you one Jimmy Rollins.... LOL!