Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Chicago Is...

...My kind of town!

I only have a short amount of time to write. I refuse to talk about what happened last night. It's in the past, and I can hope that Glavs can get this monkey off his back and move on with the rest of the season.

I also have nothing to say about Luis Castillo. I fear this is Mike Bordick II, but hey...we didn't give up a Melvin Mora for him...and at least we get some draft picks out of him. I call it a draw.

In the Irony Department, we have Julio Franco getting DFA'd by the Braves today. Irony's a bitch, huh there Julio? (hat tip to Metsblog for the info)

And of course, I find out today that scrub minor leaguer Brian Lawrence has been activated to pitch Thursday. I will be in attendance at this game. And i we didn't have to drive all over creation, I'd say, let's drink!!!

All in all, I am looking forward to this drive-by trip to Chicago and Milwaukee. I'm a Chicago virgin, not to mention a Miller Park and Wrigley one at that...So I says...Let the games begin!!!

1 comment:

SNK said...

have a great trip coop! bring some luck to the away team :)