Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back! Back! Am I Glad She's Back!

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much. I really tried to get on here to do Cawfee Tawk with the off day but my day job interferes with my hobby so much. *SIGH* Guess I'm going to have to pass that memo out again on the world revolving around me.

As I write the Mets Phils are tied at 2 in the 8th, Glavine pitched his butt off from what I understand...didn't see the beginning of the game either since I was still at work. Like I said, work has been kicking my butt recently.

Anyway, to hold you over while I get my bearings back together, go to Flushing University, where yours truly wrote a column in response to a backhanded compliment on Omar. Omar = Overrated? Since I've sung his praises more than once, I think you all know my answer to that proverbial question. My buddy Ed in Westchester (father of the Blue Orange - and green! - Cafe) also did a piece on waking up bats. Nicely done my friend.

I'll be back tomorrow or I'll try. It looks like another loooooooooong day in the world of Coop. Later.

4 comments:

Sassdawg. said...

I regrettably went to an Olive Garden last night. I knew I was in trouble when one of the highlights on the wine list was Riunite. God that place sucks. Feel free to make jokes about the Olive Garden. Feel free to make jokes about Riunite.

The Dawg.

Coop said...

and you call yourself 1/4 Italian...tsk tsk...

Riunite on ice, that's nice

It could be worse...there could be Boons Farm

Sassdawg. said...

For those of you longing for a bit o' nostalgia from the days of Nailz and The Kid, Enjoy:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/LGw_ekbxj5M/2.jpg

Sassdawg. said...

And for yet another bit o' 1986 nostalgia:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/S0txUWNpSlc/2.jpg