Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yankee Harrasin

Dawg here. So as many of you know Coop's taking a couple of nights off because we went to see the band Keane play out in Central Park. They rocked. Tons o' fun. But not nearly as much fun as I had on the walk back from Central Park. For those of you who don't read the free papers (AM New York and Metro), the Wankees had a game viewing out in Bryant Park tonight with a special appearance from Roger "The Cheater" Clemens. I took tonights festivities to give the Wankee Fans a taste of their own medicine. I never thought nursing would be so much fun, now granted I had a few pints o cheering juice at the concert, but Wooohah. I started with the Who's in Last Place cheer followed up by the Lets Go Mets from 42nd Street to 33rd Street. Too much fun, I had to share.

4 comments:

joe said...

I too was at the Keane show last night and am happy to report that there were far more mets hats than yankee hats in the crowd.

benny said...

Wow, not only are you a badass but you have balls of steel.

Ed in Westchester said...

nice dawg, nice.

Sassdawg. said...

Too much fun