Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So Who Wants to Go to a Game with a Really Cool Chick?

Sorry I've been MIA. I fell asleep on the couch last night and turned the TV off right before Carlos Delgado's walk. I also went into the other room after Just Faw-Fit (aks Schoeneweis) loaded the bases. I thought he might have gotten out of the jam...but apparently, he got into a granny.

I've decided not to complain about it though. Why? Because no one wants to hear me pine for Mota. (Me? Pine for Mota? Wow that's a change)

Anyway, here's the real story - if you are free tomorrow night (Wednesday) and are feeling sassy, come hang out with a really cool chick (aka, Coop) at Shea!

No charge for the ticket. Just buy me a beer once we get in the stadium.

I'm not mental or anything. So don't be afraid.

Later.

2 comments:

Itsmetsforme said...

i'd take you up on this, if i wasn't in LA la land. And then... Gary would put us on tv and talk about how wonderful our blogs are and how our insights are insightful and how we have funny nicknames and rainbows and unicorns and happiness.

Coop said...

Thanks IMFM - that would be funny if Kevin interviewed us. You could pretend to be the ghost writer for Jose Valentin's blog! Oh waitaminnit...

I was thinking of hunting him down at a game and telling him about all the other wonderful blogs out there about the mets.