Monday, April 02, 2007

Well, I guess the healing process has officially ended

I am really beat right now, but a few thoughts I gleaned from the Mets event celebrating opening night (hosted by BMF):

2006 is officially over

Mets are in first place as of tonight, baby, yeah!

BMF and Mrs. BMF are the UltiMET couple

Matt the Met Fan (poster on BMF) is on board with the great tattoo pledge for 2007

Toasty Joe is still the fucking man

I will discuss more later, but right now I am so wiped. GO METS. Ed in Westchester, I guess you called it, eh?

4 comments:

BlondiesJake said...

1 down, 161 to go!

LET'S GO METS!
LET 'STINGS PLAY!

Sassdawg. said...

uhhh my head hurts, i'm tired and I think I bent my wookiee last night

Mike said...

Start The Playoffs!

Sassdawg. said...

Am I the only one who takes pleasure in watching American Idol die a slow death hoping that Sanjaya wins so I never have to hear another Clay Aiken or Kelly Underwear song. Please do us all a favor this week and vote for Sanjaya.

The Dawg.