Monday, April 09, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BASEBALL!!?!?!?!? The Home Version

So I'm about an hour and a half away from leaving for Flushing. I am getting myself psyched up by watching some baseball documentaries. Opening Day -- especially at home -- is such a hopeful time. We may have started on the road, but this is more of a clean slate than anything.

I think we want to erase the last time most of us were there and start anew.

For those of you who care (???), Mr. Coop and I will be sitting in Mezzanine, Section 14, Box 572C, seats 7 & 8. We will be there about an hour before the festivities begin. See you there! And Lets go METS!!!

2 comments:

Sippy Momo said...

Coop,

Sip here. Gonna be in an upper box in section 43. Will be with AFOMG, spitting image of John Rocker.

Hope to see you at the game.

best,
Sip

Coop said...

We're easy to spot too. Come down, I will buy you both a brew. Later - GO METS