Saturday, February 10, 2007

Update! Yeah, I know a few of you are curious...

...But patience, my dear. All good things happen in time. I will be up and running by Opening Day, but being a pencil pusher by day, and a student by night, couple that with nothing (really) going on in Mets land (Chan Ho Park anyone?), I will be on hiatus till then.

But till then, I'll continue to post my thoughts on my favorite spots such as Ed's Blue Orange & Green Cafe, Y2K: Promote the Curse and the Metropolitans. Anyone else wants a plug, just say the word. PEACE!

10 comments:

Itsmetsforme said...

i expect indepth coverage of oliver perez here. let me know when you're up and running and i'll plug you and link. good luck.

Ed in Westchester said...

coop - as itsmetsforme said, once you are up and running, I'll link you and give a shout out.

Coop said...

Thanks guys! Itsmetsforme, I gotta tell ya - my cousin "Sass-Dawg" (who will probably be a contributor to Summer Family) and I are always quoting the Clarissetta and Bobbi Jo line from Milwaukee from Jose Valentin's blog. Baby please! Ironically, there is a GR in the Milwaukee airport...fun stuff

I will set your links up -- these comments should get interesting, with all the abuse I get from Metropolitans on Oh-Pea ;-)

Mike said...

I'm looking forward to your Mets commentary all season long, Coop. Give us the word when you're up & running.

mr. met said...

We'll be easy on you!

Toasty Joe said...

Coop has a blog! Coop has a blog! Thank Gawd Almighty, Coop has a blog!!

Coop said...

Woo hoo! Praise Jeebus!!

LoveEmHateEm said...

Coop,
C'Mon down and visit us at "TSB" and throw some of your Mets wisdom around at our place: www.thescoreboards.com. I post a Mets newsletter every day around 6am called "The Daily Papers" in our Mets forum. Your opinions would be valued and most welcome. No wait in registering -- you're logging in within 5 minute! See ya around.
--LoveEmHateEm ('cause that's what ya do to the Mets)

mr. met said...

Shamelss plugs already!

brooklyMetFan said...

Brook-lyn in duh House